GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Thursday, March 26, 2015

March 24: Beginning Bible Art Journaling

Hello friends!

Today we are finishing up the 4th full page, and about to start doing full page spreads to give you other ways of Bible Art Journaling!

I put this verse in blue and purple...love it so much!
This verse shows the SOVEREIGNTY of our God...ALL things are your servants!  I wanted this verse to pop out so I put in to the side!  God's sovereignty is one of His attributes that comforts me greatly and reminds me He is completely in control, so nothing can surprise Him or touch me without His permission!

May God bless your HEART...and your ART,
Antoinette


No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...