GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Thursday, March 26, 2015

March 23: Beginning Bible Art Journaling

Hello friends!

How are you doing?  I hope you have begun some work in your own Bible Art Journal!  Feel free to email me at inspiredstamps@gmail.com and share a picture of what you are doing...I'd love to see!

Today I have a simple post again using just a few verses.  I hope you are letting yourself take small chunks of Scripture to meditate on throughout the day!  I will be showing you how to take an entire page and make a page layout as we move to the next page in our bible, so if you are wanting to see how to do less on a page, your day is coming!

When leading my inductive study bible studies, I always emphasize the significance of 'time phrases'.  They tell a lot about a passage at times and keeps you understanding important time sequences, essential in certain books of the bible like Genesis, the gospels, and the books of Daniel, 2 Thessalonians, and Revelation.
     In this passage above, what an awesome time phrase to really think about.  God's Word is FOREVER firmly fixed in the heavens.  Always.  Never a change to a single word or truth.  Fixed, not just here but in the heavens.  Forever!  Amazing! Your time in God's Word will be something you take with your forever!
I wanted to emphasize that word FOREVER so I put this is stickers.

May God bless your ART...and your HEART,
Antoinette




No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...