GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31: Beginning Bible Art Journaling

Hello friends!
Oh our final day!  But it's only the beginning!  My prayer is you will go to another section of Scripture and go through it OBSERVANTLY as we have done Psalm 119!  I recommend to choose other Psalms to start, then why not head over to one of the Gospels?  Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions you have or come upon in your bible art journaling!  (inspiredstamps@gmail.com)

Our final entry is simple and included a little bee sticker I have that is thin and that I wanted to use!!  I wrote out what I am to bee about doing and what God will do:

 Isn't he just the cutest?
 So above is this final page and below I took photos of all of the pages from our 31 Days of March:


I hope you have been blessed by this little introduction and that you will leave your comments and thoughts as you come across this!  I have 52 Weeks of BIBLE ART JOURNALING here on this blog as well as 52 Weeks of Scripture Memorization in a Grateful Journal!

Have a blessed day!
May God bless your ART...and your HEART!
Antoinette

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...