GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 10: Beginning Bible Art Journaling: Doodle

Hello friends,
How are you doing in your Bible ARt Journaling?  I hope you are enjoying it!  Be sure to leave questions or comments below this post or you can email me at inspiredstamps@gmail.com if you like!  I'd love to hear from you!

Today we finish up our 2nd page:
I added to both lists on this page after marking the bottom section, so that is what you will want to do as well.  I wanted to focus today's lesson on the back of page 2.  We've marked, used micron pen, and adhered paper on this page so let's take a peek at the back:
The only area that is a potential problem is that arrow that showed up so clearly right in the middle of Scripture!  You have to use what you have, so since this isn't something I can cover without covering Scripture, I decided to use it like I meant it to go there lol.  I colored it blue and doodled a couple of hands since verse 48 says I will lift up my hands toward your commandments.  Today, I want to encourage you to doodle a little image somewhere in the section we've covered.  If you are scared to try hands or something more detailed, doodle a heart in pencil outside one of the places we've seen heart mentioned.  Then you can go over in pen or Micron or colored pencil.  To develop your drawing/doodling skills, practice on copy paper when you are on the phone or in another situation where you are sitting listening but your hands are free.  Save the doodles you like and you may be able to trace them in your Bible one day.

Have a great Tuesday and get your stickers ready for tomorrow if you have some.  If not, you will be able to write so no worries!

May God bless your ART...and your heart,
Antoinette

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...