GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Thursday, March 19, 2015

March 19: Beginning Bible Art Journaling

Hello friends,
Today is a simple post as far as art journaling.  Have you noticed sometimes we have a lot of creating to do with our pens and pencils, our stickers, our washi tape...then other times there are more simple written lists or notes?  This is intentional.  You can have days, pages even, where you are just jotting down what you are observing from the text, interpretations and applications you are finding.  God is so there in His Word, our time is precious with Him be in filled with artistic creation or simple meditation and prayer! 

Today I want you to think about God and what you learn about Him in the next passage (I do this for all my paragraphs, because learning about my God is so important to me---affecting my worship, my prayers, and my thinking).
 Above I marked and listed about God.  I wanted a yellow triangle (the way I mark GOD) so I cut one form stickers (another Idea if you can't find stickers or other elements you really want):

And I added the blameless heart at the end, a constant as we study this psalm!

Tomorrow I'm using a decorative ATC that is a small transparency to highlight a verse...until then...

May God bless your ART...and your HEART,
Antoinette

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...