GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Thursday, March 19, 2015

March 18: Beginning Bible Art Journaling

Hello friends!
How is your Bible Art Journaling coming along?  Have you begun yet?  If  not, what are your questions or concerns?  Please feel free to email me at inspiredstamps@gmail.com or leave a comment here and I will personally answer your questions, if I am able!

Today I have combined the stickers, writing and washi tape to make note of a passage in this next section that just was so precious to me I wanted to be sure to make note of it in my art journaling bible boldly:
I love this verse "The law of Your mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver pieces"...wow, how powerful!  How beautiful!  How convicting!  We are to treasure His Word like that!  I used a 'greater than' symbol to show the Law (God's Word) is greater than all the gold and the silver and the other things that are perishing in this world, none of which will matter in eternity, unless it kept us from God and then it will matter in a sad sad way.

I will leave you to work in this section with your stickers, tape, pencils and pens!  Tomorrow we are going to focus on God again in the next section and what we learn about Him there!

May God bless your ART...and your HEART,
Antoinette

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...