GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 17: Beginning Bible Art Journaling: journaling card part 2

Hello friends,
Today we continue with using journaling cards (I used a couple Project Life cards I have here):


This is too wide for my margins so I trimmed it...

I turned the journaling card over that I showed you how to place in your bible yesterday, and this is what I have:
I marked 'teach me' and listed what I learned here:
Then I wrote a little prayer here:
And marked the verses 'teach me' I used in my journaling tag:
This will make your bible a little more bulky, but it's not a problem for me:
How are you doing?  Leave a comment and let me know!  Any questions?  Let me know...
Thanks so much for joining me today!
May God bless your ART...and your HEART,
Antoinette

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...