GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Monday, March 16, 2015

March 16: Beginning Bible Art Journaling: Adding cards...

Hello Friends!
We are over half way through our Beginning Bible Art Journaling 31 Days of March!  How are you doing?  I love to hear from you either in comments here or in an email to me at inspiredstamps@gmail.com!

Today we are adding a journaling element for those times when you need more space, but not enough to start an outside journal:
 I used one of my Inspired Stamps: HYMN: EARTH AND WEATHER to stamp the earth on this card.  I then wrote out the rest of the verse:
 I added a strip of washi tape which I will use to adhere to the bible page...
I added this to the bible left side.  I will show you what I did under this tomorrow (I never waste the journaling space!!)  What a wonderful thing to remember that the earth is full of God's steadfast love!!

May God bless your ART...and your HEART,
Antoinette

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...