GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Thursday, March 12, 2015

March 12: Beginning Bible Art journaling: Single Word Sticker...

Hello friends!
I had set the previous couple of days to post knowing I wouldn't be around to post them...and accidentally scheduled for next week.  They are up now for you to see! So sorry about that!!

A quick post today...to show you even if you have little time... meditating on a verse is still so beneficial to your soul.

I couldn't get my mind off of the word 'comfort'. I noticed it is used twice in this section and decided to pull it out in sticker form after marking it:


The psalmist took comfort in his affliction that His promises give us life and when he thinks of God's Word, he takes comfort as well!!  Just going to dwell on that today!  What about you?  Is there something in here that sticks out to you that you want to store up in your heart?  Get out your small letter stickers and get the word on the page to draw your attention to it too!  And spend today chewing over those verses you saw it in!

Tomorrow I am going to show you how to further your thinking on the word you chose (and deal with the bleed through from the previous page above my sticker word)

May God bless your HEART...and your ART,
Antoinette

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...