GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 9: Artist Pastels (grow)

 Hello Christian Art Journalers and friends!
I wasn't sure if I would want to add watercolors, so it's in the supply photo above, but I didn't since the Pan Pastels were so amazing!  I LOVED working with these and hope you are able to grab some and play!
I did 2 pages, one where I put down the pastels with the sponge BEFORE doodling/stamping:

 This photo show's the doodling on the white paper BEFORE I colored in with the Pan pastels and the side where I put the pastel down first and THEN doodled;

 The black markers worked great over these!

 Next I just colored in with the pan pastels.  I liked the way I could highlight some areas and leave other areas darker:

 Here's each finished page closer up:


Pin It

Tomorrow I will have a fun new page to share!
Have you worked with Pan Pastels before?  If not, leave me a comment and let me know if you might try them in the future; if you have, let me know how you like them!

May God bless your ART...and your HEART!
~Antoinette
Inspired Stamp used:  Romans 10:17

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...