GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 22: Adding a photo + gesso

 Hello Christian Art Journalers and friends,
Today I have a photo of my baby girl (almost 20 years ago--she now is in college!)  And there is nothing wrong with just using some adhesive tape and putting the photo in like this, maybe journaling around the outside of it!  But I wanted to artsy it up...
So I decided to take a wash of gesso (shown earlier in our 31 Days of Christian Art Journaling) to help the photo blend into the page.
 Once the Gesso dries I can stamp, paint, or write over it.  I'll share the dried and finished piece tomorrow along with another Gesso idea with magazine people, instead of photos...
May God bless your ART...and your HEART,
Antoinette

1 comment:

B said...

I have got to get some Gesso!

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...