GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 21: Toothbrush splattering and random stamping

 Hello Christian Art Journalers and friends!
Today we will use a page that you may have swiped some excess paint off your gift card scraping on a previous page.  See the yellow paint above?  That's what I had done. 
Next I squirt my orange spray mist onto the page:
 I get the blue paint out on my craft mat with a toothbrush and a little water to make it splatter better:
 Use your fingers to pull the bristles until they spring forward, splattering the paint:
 Let it dry...Isn't this SO much more interesting that just the 2 colors?
 Next I add some randomly stamped flowers and Scripture from the Inspired Stamps online store:www.inspiredstamps.com
And here I will stop for today (if you want this to be finished, you can start journaling around the page.  for Day 22, I will show you how to add a photo with some gesso!

May God bless your ART...and your HEART,
~Antoinette

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hi Antoinette!
This is another thing i use that palette knife for, dragging across the toothbrush. It doesn't keep my fingers clean, but it helps & doesn't change the look so's you'd notice.
Thanks for posting these!
Valerie
http://wondersandmarvels-wonderfull.blogspot.com/

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...