GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 13: Watercolor pencils and atyou Spica markers

 Hello Christian Art Journalers and friends,
Today I have a really simple, but OH so fun technique for you to use:  Watercolor pencils!  You can use a water brush or water pen with this.  First, Sketch out your image (I love flowers):

Then using your water pen (or water brush), go over the pencil:
 I didn't wait for my pen to dry, and it smeared a little so I added a little yellow chalk over the words so I could see them better:
 I decided to spritz a little Glimmer Mist over the white parts of the page:
 And am really happy with the way this came out:  I used the gold Spica marker which doesn't show well here along the stem and to add some defining lines, plus my White Signo Pigment marker for the letters:
Leave a comment below and let me know if you are following along or pop over from time to time!  We are almost half way finished and I feel like we just got started!!

May God bless your ART...and you HEART!
~Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com

1 comment:

Dr. Ivy said...

Wow, I love this, very striking.

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...