GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Thursday, March 26, 2015

March 21: Beginning Bible Art Journaling

Hello friends!
Today I went again to a small passage and looked at what I can learn about what I'm supposed to be doing when troubled times come:
I decided to just really meditate on these four verses.  Look how the psalmist keeps his eyes on God.  Verbs like "my soul longs for your salvation", "I hope in your word", etc are really powerful and beg the question of my own soul. "Do I long for God's salvation in this circumstance?  Do I hope in His Word? Am I asking Him for what I need, be it comfort or clarity or strength?"  I decided to put these verbs simply in the side margin for today's Bible Art Journaling:
Tomorrow I will look at the rest of this section and do some more questioning of the text (observation)

May God bless your ART...and your HEART,
Antoinette



No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...