GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Monday, December 8, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Art Journaling

Hello friends!
I am really loving the time I'm spending getting to play in my art journal this month!  I am using dylusions spray inks, Inspired Stamps (found HERE), my own handwriting, and some stencils I have laying around!  The key part for me is the Scripture I am thinking on as I am transferring it to my art journal from my Bible.  Here's what is completed today (more needs to dry and I'll get photos of those in a couple of days for you!):
(I am coloring HIS LITTLE ONES: ANGEL to put in the spot where I'm pointing)
I may add more stamping around this yellow one...
Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with more of my pages...
May God bless your art...and your heart,
Antoinette



No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...