GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Friday, July 1, 2011

Altered 9 drawer set

 
Hello friends!
Here's another altered art project I created this week for my studio!  You have to put this together (It's called Beyond The Page MDF Storage Drawers) and then you can decorate it to fit your style.  I used acrylic paints, distressing inks,  CTMH brads, and inspired stamps (Psalm 91 Protection and Names of Jesus).  Here's a few views of what I came up with:



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'm working on an Art Journal I will start posting this weekend (super excited!!).  Thanks so much for stopping by!
May God bless your ART...and your HEART!
~Antoinette

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...