GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Friday, February 20, 2015

Bible Art Journaling: Week 8

Hello friends!
 Today I have so much I want to share with you!  First up is my 16 page ROMANS 1-3 handmade journal.  I am happy with how it's turning out, even though the bright colors of the first pages are not really in my creative comfort zone, this page is!  I created a Hymn Girl to add to this page that is holding a stick of dynamite, as the word 'power' shares a word picture.  The gospel is the power of God unto salvation.  I wrote around more subtly my thoughts and definitions in this scripture.   
 I also wanted to share one of my Bible Art Journaling pages in my bible using a new stamp set called BIBLE ART JOURNALING: BIBLE STUDY PHRASES that has REALLY been useful in my bible study time.  Here is some work I did in a bible study on a section of Luke that I used in my Bible Art Journaling time here:

Several asked about the verses I used inside my FULLY GOD FULLY MAN section and here are some of those:  john 1:1, 1:14, 8:58-59, 8:24...Exodus 3:14-15, Hebrews 1:3-4, 8,  Colossians 2:9-12, 1:15-20, John 17:5, Isaiah 7:14, Michah 5:2, etc.  A great study for those interested would be the prophecies Jesus fulfilled in Scripture! 

Have a very blessed weekend!
May God bless your ART...and your Heart!
Antoinette
all stamps can be found in my etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/GodblessyourART
instructions on the journal and other materials used can be found in previous blog posts

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...