GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 27: Building a page: Collage (part 1)

 Hello Christian Art Journalers and friends!
So sorry about the delay on these...I've been quite sick with a sinus infection and allergic reaction to the meds!  Spring coming early with all it's pollen has definitely caught me and my allergies off guard!  But I am back at it again!  I truly missed being in my studio creating these for you!!

I have a 2 page spread I wanted to show across several days, as you can stop ANYWHERE along this process and call your page finished (or continue on after I've stopped to add more layers!!)  It's the beautiful thing about art journaling!!  It can be what YOU want it to be:
First I started off by tearing up some scrapbook papers that were in the same color family:
 I used mat medium to adhere them to the pages.
 Next I took my Distress Ink pad and rubbed it across the pages (tea dye)
I added some darker colors to give my page this look.  You could add journaling or photos to this background if you wanted.  I decided to add some journaling  I will show in Day 28...
Thanks so much for joining me on this journey!
May God bless your ART...and your HEART!
~Antoinette

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...