GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 18: Liquid Acrylic +melted crayons

 Hello Christian Art Journalers and friends!
Today I melted crayons and held my paper so they would run down them.  The effect is far more topical on a canvas, but I liked this too!  I drew the words in and then stamped the word GRACE using the Inspired Stamps Labelmaker Alphabet to show it covering the word 'me'.  I added some dry brushes of liquid acrylic paint and also colored with markers.

  Here's the back side of that page...a really unique look with the clear wax coming out from the drips!
It will be a fun one to work on later!

Day 19 will show stenciling with sponge painting!

May God bless your ART...and your HEART!
~Antoinette

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...