GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30: Beginning Bible Art Journaling

Hello friends,
Today's post is going to complement the last post in colors:
 I still have the Liquitex clear gesso on the right page and decided to use watercolor paints on the right hand side:

 I just cannot get over how much I dislike the grainy texture!  It made the watercolors somewhat splotchy and they didn't have enough movement for my liking...plus the hairs from the paintbrush went all over the place (you can see some I left on this page!) But I love this page as far as what God has put here so the important part is present:
 I used some of the stamps from my GodblessyourART etsy shop to focus on this paragraph (and the particular verse that I wanted to remember):
Tomorrow we will finish up our 31 Days of Beginning Bible Art Journaling!
May God bless your ART...and  your HEART!
Antoinette

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...