GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Saturday, March 28, 2015

March 28: Beginning Bible ART Journaling

Hello friends,
Today I am sharing the next page I created using Pan Pastels.  Remember, you can used colored pencils to create similar affect, so you don't need to purchase new product to recreate what I show you.  I just want to share as many different techniques as I can for you to give you ideas.

I love this page, it's simple and really helps me to focus on that verse!  God's Word, and the unfolding of it in particular, imparts understanding to the simple.  We don't have to be theologians or college graduates to understand His Word when we have the Holy Spirit to illuminate for us.  What a blessing!  What an amazingly gracious and merciful God we serve!!

Until next time,
May God bless your ART and your HEART,
Antoinette


No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...