Pages

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Thursday, March 5, 2015

52 Weeks of Scripture Memorization in a Grateful Journal: week 10: Pan Pastels

 Hello friends!
I had so much fun using my Pan Pastels in my Grateful Journal this week!  I will have to do a tutorial on these soon...so much fun and so versatile! Above are the pages and my March tab gave me more room so I made a scene with a sky and grass/trees since this verse talks about how man is without excuse, as God has made the fact that a creator exists evident in us and through what has been made in creation.
 I wanted to just write out the verse and use one stamp set in this, showing that everything doesn't have to be done with artistic lettering.  Especially in a journal like this, my goal is to document my gratefulness all year and memorize the verses:

Thanks so much for stopping by!
May God bless your ART...and your HEART,
Antoinette

No comments: