Pages

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Week 7 entry: 52 Weeks of Scripture Memorization in a Grateful Journal

Hello friends!
I am back with week 7's entry on our 52 Weeks of Scripture Memorization in a Grateful Journal!  Today I am actually using a brand new 2x2 Single Stamp set that will be coming out in my etsy shop THIS FRIDAY!  I love love love this verse and even quoted it last night while leading my bible study at church, but I realized I don't quite have it memorized and wanted to spend this week working on it so it is on the tip of my tongue next time I need it!  Aren't we so blessed to have the Holy Spirit bring Scripture we memorize to our mind? So grateful for Him!!

Here is my entry for today (HYMN GIRLS: ORNAMENTS, BIBLE ART JOURNALING: ARROWS, CALENDAR, and the word 'love' is from the LABELMAKER VERSES AND WORDS 4x6" stamp set all from my etsy shop you can go to HERE, BoBunny Madeleine papers, Momento Tuxedo black ink, and Copic Markers were used):

I knew what paper would coordinate with this set for next week and went ahead and got it down so I don't forget!

I'll be back Friday with some Bible Art Journaling artwork I have for you! A number of people have requested the Bible verses I used in my mini-album inside the SIN: Romans 1-3 Handmade 16 page journal I created last week, so I will gather those for you in Friday's post!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
May God bless your ART...and your HEART,
Antoinette

1 comment:

Linda said...

Very cute Antoinette. I like the arrow used under the sign/Scripture.It can be used as a "post" to give the impression of the sign being held up. I also agree this is a great verse. Praying for your Precept Bible Studies....Linda E.