Pages

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Copic Coloring: week 6 of Memorizing Scripture in a Grateful Journal

Hello friends!
I hope you are having a wonderful day! 

Today I created my Scripture Card to put in my Grateful Journal using a stamp from my etsy shop (Hymn Girls: Heart To Cheek) and I wrote 1 John 4:7 around the card, then wrote 1 John 4:8 around the girl.  I was in a coloring mood today and got out my Copic Markers to color her and the surrounding area---coloring is so relaxing!

Here is the full Grateful Journal page:
I hope you are working on Scripture Memorization in some way too! We are so blessed to have God's very Word to store in our hearts!

See you Friday for my next Bible Art Journaling post!
Blessings and May God bless your HEART...and your ART!
Antoinette

No comments: