Pages

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Memorizing Scripture in a Grateful Journal week 5

Hello friends!
Today I have week 5 of our Memorizing Scripture in a Grateful Journal for you and I have to say this is the BEST way I have found to be diligent about both memorizing and keeping a gratitude journal I have tried!
Here is today's entry (I posted last week a tutorial on the lettering so be sure to see that if you are curious).  I kept this one similar to last weeks since they sit side by side in the journal...
 I used a brand new stamp set that I have coming to my etsy shop this Friday called BIBLE ART JOURNALING: COLORABLE WORDS:

 Here they are side by side...loving this journal already and we are only into week 5 (not too late for you to start your own!)!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I have a new Bible Art Journaling post Friday so be sure to come back by and see how it's progressing!
May God bless your ART...and your HEART!
Antoinette


No comments: