Pages

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Friday, January 30, 2015

52 Weeks of Bible Art Journaling: Week 5

Hello friends!
Today I have a couple new pages for you!  First up is the 16 page ROMANS journal I created to work in I shared sketches with you for last week.  Above is what it looks like closed.  Then  you open it up to this:
I put definitions for sin along the side under the flap.  Sin is a major theme in the first 3 chapters of Romans so it's good to have these here for a reminder.  Under this page is a flap I pull out that becomes part of this page:
I decided to make the flap my chapter titles/themes for the chapters this book is about.   I used Tombow Markers for the coloring...they are very bold!  Going to see how bold I can get the pages for chapter 1 next week!

I also created a Bible Art Journaling page in my Bible using Inspired Stamps BIBLE ART JOURNALING stamps...I love that I can bend these to make them fit just the way I like:
 I focused on Psalm 1:



 How are you coming along in your own Bible Art Journaling?  Be sure to leave a comment and let me know!

Have a blessed week and I'll be back soon with more artwork!
May God bless your HEART...and your ART,
Antoinette


1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Antoinette. I like how you put your definitions of sin on the side flap underneath your page. Good idea. Also, I like what you've done with Psalm 1. I've done a similar thing with that whole Psalm (vss. 1-6) in my regular writing journal a while back and then taught it to some of the ladies in my church. I didn't know about art journaling in a Bible at that time. As soon as my ordered Bible comes in, I can start doing some art in it. I'm really enjoying seeing your work and reading your thoughts regarding how you think through this. Thanks for doing this...Linda E.